FEX 5.17% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

The performance shares have always been there since day dot. As...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    The performance shares have always been there since day dot. As opposed to forking out $$$ to buy the mine as such, the purchase of the mine was orchestrated through these performance rights. And if they’re hit, fair enough and well done to the vendors of the mine.

And to anyone else whinging about them who has bought into FEX, learn from this as you obviously done enough research before buying in. Your fault. Sorry for being harsh, but the PR’s have always been there plain as day.

On another note as I’ve been away and not giving my optimistic biased views on FEX, I’m excited by the change in direction since the AGM, we will still get our divvies from the profits of this mine, and hopefully the pile of cash leftover will be used to acquire new projects/opportunities that will deliver us significant value. And a much bigger scope than IO or coal.

It was interesting to note IMO the new chairman has a history in gold, which I am bullish about, but hopefully the company is looking at anything mining related that will deliver value to us shareholders. Unlike the other million spec companies that are around, we are debt free, cash in the bank, and in an enviable position to capitalise on FEX’s strong balance sheet.

Still very good times ahead, and wait for the strong IO rebound between now and the next 8 months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.208M 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 517334 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ 638441
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.