FEX 0.00% 31.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Fenix acquires Mid-West haulage business, page-153

1. 8,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    How will a reduced or no dividend result in an increase in share price?

Hi Bookarelli,

Only if there is an acquisition and seen as a positive (should one eventuate). There are those who are critical of a perceived short mine life and claims of share price being low as a result. Thus, if mine life is addressed via growth of resource with some provisos, then suggest that sp may respond accordingly and hopefully positively. What markets hate to see is overpayment for any asset for the sake of growth - in the event of which sp of many companies have been punished - not helped by a company coming back to holders for additional funds that in the main favor bigger players with largely discounted offerings. Firm believer of living within one's means but so many companies have a different approach.

At this point comparing FEX to GRR may be a little premature as FEX is a young company whereas GRR has been around for a long time and is a more fully integrated company with it's own pellet plant and port facility and different resource locations (owned some shares back when I paid under 20c but sold far too early - hence I intend to hold here for a while irrespective of current sp).

Personally, prefer a moderate dividend - perhaps at the lower end thus keeping options open for the company as having buffers to weather a storm and to allow seeking opportunities by keeping a stash. Maybe it's just me. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $222.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $151.1K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 365290 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 346864 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ 189874
Last updated 14.48pm 24/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.