FEX 4.69% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Fenix Board Appointment, page-160

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    put urselves in their shoes. 6 yr mine life. This year secured ($100M FREE CASH).....second/third year will depend on IO price (unhedged), so anything goes. after that year 4+ - our mkt cap may go to crap as theres almost no mine life left (unless they pull a rabbit out of the adjacent tenements).

so we need someone, anyone with a max 6year tenure (welborne in sun set mode) who may find a home for 30-50% of our FREE CASH in the hope of turning our 6yrs mine life into a much larger or perpetual one.

lets hope they take over HIO (i like the $$$$ on that one - $2bn capex easily raised if we horde our cash), or even cross diversify into battery metals, bit of graphite (super cheap capex, RNU only needs ~$120m capex), manganese (takeover say E25 - its halved in the last year and has a good mine life), or follow the majors and go into MOP/SOP production, KLL could prove a bargain buy, BCI? many out there for reasonable change

My point is, my consulting fees arent $2m a year.....ill take $1.5m in free shares that lets face it, will pay themselves off by the third year anyway via the 25-30%++ annual FF yield and have already given a list of bountiful wonders that may fit nicely in the diversified portfolio and keep operations in WA....!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $219.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $274.8K 894.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 292300 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 2267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.