BRS 0.00% $1.49 broadspectrum limited

Ann: Ferrovial Takeover Offer for Broadspectrum, page-22

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Many of us in the same predicament it seems. I bought into this years ago at $3.80 having watched it drop from pre GFC highs of around 15 dollars. So it's about a 20K loss for me at the current price. If you want to feel a little sick to your stomach, just have a look across the entire spectrum of service industry stock prices today compared to what they were only a few years ago. Many are actually lower today than they were at the depth of the GFC when the world's economy stood at the brink of collapse. In fact, that is true right across so many sectors of our market. I mean, investors once thought BHP was a safe investment. It actually went below its GFC lows last week. Can anyone here remember the days when you could take a fishing trip for a couple of weeks and not have to worry about keeping one eye on your investment portfolio? Well sadly, that is no longer the case. The hucksters and shysters have taken control of our markets and if you're invested in it, you've got to watch your money nearly every moment - even if you're a long term investor - and with very few exceptions, pizza and baby food to name two, over the past eight years or so, it really wouldn't have mattered what part of the market you invested in - you probably would have lost a few quid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.