FTZ 0.00% 2.4¢ fertoz limited

Ann: Fertoz Investor Conference Call Audio Recording Available, page-3

1. 12,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Not a bad audio conference. Mr Avery seems to be getting the right things moving and I agree Fertag is a bit of a sleeper or maybe because it is a local entity for us whereas the US and Canada is somewhat distant and a little disconnected. I am not sure Bunn(t)ings is the right approach for retail distribution here as they tend to be a dumping ground for any cheap rubbishy imported product and the margins are woeful, ponying up with Elders or a more rural oriented party would work better.

His comments about being more into execution and not much of an entrepreneur bodes well for the interim period whilst operations, sales and the channels get up and running but at some point there is going to be a need to get some zing and zest in to the Executive team and possibly the Board and that may well have to be bundled with a placement of some sort so to address the low market liquidity.

The rise and rise of organic farming in both the US and Australia will help the FTZ cause so long as they stay on top of their business and can meet the rising market demand at good margins.

All good and nice to see the share price pop up a little on the back of the audio-conference call. From a low 8 cents to 14 cents in less than a month shows sign of a more sustained upswing even if the volumes were miniscule.

A takeover potential? Hard to do on such a small issue but a scrip based merger may well appear out of the blue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.115M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21041 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 102384 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.