AAR 2.17% 11.8¢ astral resources nl

not sure if anyone has noticed one thing in the trading activity...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    not sure if anyone has noticed one thing in the trading activity of the last one month...

we have had an absolutely one way ride for the last 30 months or so - a gradual increase every few weeks - all the way from 0.5c ==> 10c... small ticks up with very less sideways action and fewer correction...

why?

we were explorers at that stage... every small announcement was good enough for us to put on a cent or two... the price of gold didn't matter much in the last 30 months... we were moving independent of that ...

BUT BUT BUT now, I find that we are tied to the price of gold price action... gold in the doldrums and we are seeing that effect on our sp...

WHY? I think we are now looked at as possible producer and hence that gold price now becomes a reality (???)... if the AAR sp starts climbing with the next rally in gold price, it will be a confirmation of this hypothesis of mine...

different strokes for different folks - an explorer moves in a different way, a producer moves in a different trajectory and a WOULD BE producer has a momentum of its own...

thoughts on this guys??? am I on the right track?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.