FFG 0.00% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

(Is this not a little too late?) -Better late than never...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

(Is this not a little too late?)

-Better late than never especially with the deal we are offered.

(No real demand on the market for FFG?)

-That doesn’t mean it won’t be successful in the BNPL area. There are assumptions about and people often follow assumptions. The most money in trading often follows undervalued and misunderstood value stocks.

(Or is it possibly still a rollover from the US tech stocks decline?)

-Value stocks will mostly rise to the a high level if the fundamentals are there, regardless of their size. As long as the potential performance and value is there. Tech stocks do suffer at times but many recover.Some of the largest stocks in the world are tech stocks but that doesn’t mean there is not a great potential for small smart growth stocks to perform.

- Companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Paypal and the like are giant tech stocks abut all have their days in the rain.. Tech stocks can be a general term in many ways and it is more important to analyse the company, its market and product/s, and its potential to make profits. Starting smaller and growing may be better than starting at the top in some ways.

(I feel that there needs to be an expansion of the FFG BNPL message to grow the market. From what I can see is that their BNPL is a small market offering compared to a large list of big BNPL that are offering greater consumer offerings.)

-I’m sure their will b an expansion of the message which is needed but that is better placed when it is fully braced for its total entrance to the market shortly. The market always seems to need activation of sorts. The market offering may be larger than you think.
    From memory I think the SE Asian market population is around 2/3s of a billion. That is a very workable business opportunity. In the end, we also work in a global world.

- I’ve seen BNPL stocks from low beginnings rise from cents so it is not unreasonable to think a small company cannot again rise to higher levels if the business model is correctly put together and maintained..

(What to do think?)

-These are my lateral thoughts and it is often relevant to think differently if you seek large returns..

- Dyor of course. Enjoy your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.13K 856.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 937294 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.