FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

I have been looking at cryptocurrencies recently and viewed the...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I have been looking at cryptocurrencies recently and viewed the great wealth made by some and great balls ups by many. When bitcoin came out in 2009 it was a big question mark as a binary and not widely accepted yet as a method of currency exchange generally but had its core of minority believers. They were high risk for high reward but often thought novelty value initially and thought great possibility for loss. Surprised many with their enormous increase and now fear again with over 1500 coins available and excessive electricity concerns.We have situation now where big boys like Elon Musk and many others who control the market by weight of numbers and hypnotic voices.

It is a minefield of scammers, some inefficient security systems, wallets and the like and ‘don’t lose your passwords. Those who fluked it and held made fortunes. Many are shaken by what they threw away and what they could have been. Not all coins make the grade but limits in supply of some always seem to bring some up again after mighty falls. Avenues for shorts and new products for sure but you have to know what you are doing and know your product. There is also the matter of enormous country like electric supply required to keep bitcoin etcetera moving and having green problems globally.

There are also other ways you can look at at investing in the industry by alternative energy sources and bot systems you mention if you know what you are doing.The blockchain technology is ok if the security you have is solid and those you trade with can be trusted to carry your dealings out. They can be charted with the right platform with 10 and 30 DMA looking at volume and momentum and looking very closely for buys/sells at crossovers and crossunders. A chart can give you some idea what’s in and what’s out if you have the right platform.And listening to voices and acting very quickly by the wayside. If you can time these things, monitor well with a blockchain system and get it right and know your product you could do well.

I’m not ready just yet but keep an open mind if opportunities exist with tight security.Good luck with your Cardano staking plans product line TP, it seems it can have moves covered short and long if I’m correct. Thanks for your info to look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.58K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41255 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2978782 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.