FFG 4.55% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

I held this stock in the past - some exposure to crypto with...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I held this stock in the past - some exposure to crypto with their mining operation but something does not sit right with me. No details about how many BTC or averages mined including electricity costs / capacity. I know it is a subsidiary or they are in partnership with that business but it doesn't seem trackable (website/details etc). Then in relation to their insurance business - i mean sure they were getting sign ups and whatever else but what did that translate to?

You dont think its strange that they have all these "ventures" and hardly any revenue? At worst, the BTC mining should have incurred a distribution to FFG. But there has been a line of credit facility, CR and just about doubled their net losses for the year?? Id sell immediately as management do not seem to know what they're doing for the last couple of years, further proof, check share price chart.

EDIT: Forgot about ICI which was the other reason i thought it be alright to hold - look at its share price for the year. Nothing wrong with them but are FFG getting distributions from the business? I dont think so, if they decide to sell how much is that stake worth now compared to a couple years ago?
    Last edited by Youngn1990: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $20.37K 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 9129432 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1111892 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.