FFG 8.33% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

Fatfish is controlling and consolidating all its Fintech...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Fatfish is controlling and consolidating all its Fintech businesses for disciplines of its operational efficiencies by restructure to drive current operations into a clear. clean operation to make what is all over the place into a clear and understandable focus of divisions of business .

At the moment we are in the middle of multiple business partnerships and thru all this we are just valued basically on our one large holding share of iCandy shares only thereabouts.

What about our twin company subsidiary division of Ableco profit sharing? No value on our shares there. What about subsidiary FatBerry Insurance, phenomenal growth and now expansion to other SE Asian realms as well. No share price value there What about its Finetch finance lending operations surrounding its BNPL operation PaySlowSlow company in operation in what is appearing as one of the toughest financial times for quite some time coming up for great growth there as money tightens. No value in share price there. What about a series of flintech operations on the books but not activated yet. Sort of no value there yet?

What about company communications on all these operations so all traders and investors can see clearly what is going on? Let us down a bit there I think for sure but I think this new Consolidating and Restructuring of its fintech operations thru the AFG entity and the new proven guru to run this division is all about sorting this confusion out. In other words all the entities are there but they are alll over the place. A clear light is to be the new way in their planning is what we are to believe.

I’m not going to go into director’s holdings as insiders but suffice to say they are not selling but holding tight and have paid up to 12c category fora their shares. They have got mega as ( one off?) iIncome before the horse bolts off and away as in some opinions this will happen. Who am I to disagree in view of the evidence I see. Success is never clear cut always opaque as we try to work things out clearly but success is often only worked out its the fog and risk to get there.

I am still very bullish on this stock and I know many can see it also. That comes with the importance of having a strong holding also who can see it also to outbalance the mad selling at times, Clear company communications is also highly required to keep interest flowing and confident.

Maybe it is the mad holders who will make the big money on these shares. They often do if they can see the light.

An opinion of course.

Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.153K 428.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1904930 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1374628 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.