SPN 5.41% 17.5¢ sparc technologies limited

Ann: FFI to Acquire Interest in Sparc Hydrogen, page-49

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Calm down and think of what to do rather than panicking on today's crazy SP movement.

There are only two scenarios to be played out if the holder does not have faith on this stock:

1) Sell out to push the SP further - then buy back in when the majors start picking up the phase.
    - Downside might miss the timing and not purchasing back in time on lower price.

2) Sell out and move on - If you think the stock is dog / sh*t and got manipulated pretty badly and will continue to crash.
    - Very unlikely to happen as the news is still positive for the company's hydrogen development and the chart is still very bullish on the recent SP support level.

Or if you are a believer you would be happy the SP dropped so much on a positive news and start accumulate more shares instead.

I got onto the stock late on $1, sold out at $1.7 late last year. Was gutted this stock went up to above $2 all the sudden. But was keen to start purchase some parcels from $1.5 downwards.. I have averaged down my SP to $1.4 and would still be keen to accumulate further if it drops further.

Still I don't see any good chance that the SP will go back to around 30 cents, it is just how the bullish stock is especially in the renewable energy sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $16.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $7.189K 39.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21738 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 29890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.