AVA 0.00% 11.0¢ ava risk group limited

Ann: FFT perimeter security wins in Oil & Gas Sector for A$725k, page-12

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I'm sure if there was more on offer that 1.2 million would be a lot more.

Point to note that the Group Outlook page on the presentations that were for the just released Singapore and the market update presentation in February were identical, with no guidance revisions etc........indicating further confirmation of their targets.

The Singapore Roadshow didn't appear to be to Canaccord........they used to have an office there in 2016, but not anymore. That means we may have some new broker support from Singapore.

This presentation is confirmation that outside of the Middle East and Australia, Singapore looks like its going to become a third major hub for the business. Yes it has offices in other cities/countries, but Singapore has been important particularly for BQT for some time, one just needs to look at the 2017 Maxsec Geographic breakdown for revenues. Singapore has been doing its fair share (See the table below).

bqt office.jpg maxsec annual.jpg singapore ava.jpg singapore fft.jpg

I hope Chris/Mark are systematically going through each region like they have with Singapore and consolidating the respective bases.

I'm super glad we haven't seen any big announcements of big rises of head counts (eg sales) as a result of $9 million in the bank. I prefer they do a mass consolidation (after the company asset audit) . Just because there is cash doesn't mean it needs to be spent.

I do wonder if they have another acquisition in mind? The one thing missing from the perimeter fencing and locks etc is video/cctv..........

They can't do it all...........just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $4.318K 39.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 147235 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.