FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

To adds more: BCG created several multi millionaire so certainly...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    To adds more:

BCG created several multi millionaire so certainly by happy taking pips away wont get them Rich in that Level...

They choose FGF to be next junior to grow up and develop and put $1.45m directly..

To be honest, i am very disappointed about the sp but i still Have confidance and also believe there will be more Heavy weight Acquisitions/ICO token offering announced by FGF....

It has been a month these sucks selling/sick sp but i do see progress from FGF and more should come to give sp a steadily boost...

To FGF, it is a kind of No pain/No gain play for me and i stop looking at other stocks and only focus on FGF because FGF is in damn low ball bottom and any distractions will not good for me to hold....so keep telling myself, just hang in there for a while, sp will do good to me....

It is bloody annoy to see the sp but i had to choose to let it be ...

Dont forget My/Your families and eat and drink properly, money is always rotating so even someone made nice return elsewhere, tell yourself it will be FGF days in due course....

Option price is 3c, performance rights are 3/4/5c, majority shareholders have 2c+ holding price....

DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.