FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

With all of the attention on Green Hydrogen, I really wonder why...

1. 15,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6797
    With all of the attention on Green Hydrogen, I really wonder why FGR are not out telling investors all about our cavitation method and marketing this technology directly to every ASX listed petroleum company.

The transition to green energy is going to happen, I have even noticed WG change his view on renewable energy in his FEC weekly.

Research conducted by the Company in their laboratories at the Graphene Engineering and
    Innovation Centre in Manchester (GEIC) successfully demonstrated Hydrodynamic
    Cavitation Technology can efficiently produce graphite materials and green hydrogen in a
    single step process. In a recent white paper, the Company detailed how the technology
    produces hydrogen
    in an exothermic process which is thermodynamically favourable versus
    any known competitive route. The technology can be used at oil refineries where feedstocks
    and petroleum engineering capabilities are readily available, and products can be captured
    for downstream use

I really don't understand how management is not taking advantage of Twiggy forests $1-3 bil investment in building the worlds largest green hydrogen plant. even HZR has seen a 22% SP increase today reaching a $180mil MC.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-13/andrew-forrest-backs-nsw-green-hydrogen-plan/100534458

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.