CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6997
    Hi Biggles

I think your being a little unfair,

FGR is one of 4 graphene companies who have been granted REACH approval in Europe to sell more that 1tpa of graphene and has joined its other partners to increasing this limit of 10tpa.

Now FGR is the first company in the world to apply for NICNAS approval in Australia to sell more than 1tpa of graphene.

You should be glad that FGR is applying for these approvals, Its a bit like knowing you have picked a winner when all of the other companies haven't been able to secure a significant supply agreement or cannot see any reason to apply for these approvals. i.e Talga Resources, Versarien, ROW ect.

Our first sales agreement with newGen isn't anything sexy, it does offer real world benefits to the end user, between 100-500% increase in wear resistance. The transportation of one set of liners offsets the cost of adding graphene, without the other cost savings benefits, labour, less down time, increase productivity.

The newGen sales agreement is for more than 1tpa of graphene, if the real world tests are confirmed from the lab results, I cannot see any of the big mining companies ever going back to using standard liners,

Approval time,

The NICNAS approval times is upto 90 days (once they have all of the detail).
    I am going to assume Today's announcement is confirmation that we have now satisfied all of the NICNAS's requirements to process the new chemical approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.87K 258.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107038 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 117162 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.