FGR 0.00% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR CEO presenting at the Emerging Growth Conference, page-5

1. 15,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6743
    A really good presentation by Mike, Some significant volumes required in FGR's target markets.

I thought the cement grinding aid was another unsexy market, it appears to be a fantastic opportunity for graphene to show its benefits.

Grinding aids for high performance cements Grinding aids are organic compounds that are added to the mill during cement grinding. Their main purpose is to reduce the energy required to grind the clinker into a given fineness. In addition, some products (usually referred to as performance enhancers) provide positive effect on cement hydration improving strength development [1]. In this paper we present a typical example of full investigation about the possibility of producing high early strength type I cement, using an appropriate cement additive.

From what I can tell, graphene is expected to reduce the energy required to grind the clinker and improve the fineness of the cement,
    according to the follow research, grinding aids can improve the compressive strength of cement

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3790/3790091-3105ded39c2606c7b4a7bf09c141549e.jpg

I am keen to see if the graphene that remains in the cement offers similar benefits as dispensing graphene/water into a cement composite. where FGR achieved ~30% increase in compressive and tensile strength.
    The cement/graphene IMO would be a much simpler process, than sonicating graphene powder into water then adding this to the cement mixture.

I have only found one research paper where they have used Graphene oxide as a cement grinding aid, the paper didn't include any data on the compressive or tensile strength improvements. It sounds like we should hear results within 3-6 months which is much quicker than previous developments with the Universities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $3.946K 70.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1084917 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 17147
Last updated 13.11pm 04/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.