FGR 1.67% 6.1¢ first graphene limited

Hi spid & Team FGR, Good, clear & strong words quoted by our...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi spid & Team FGR,

Good, clear & strong words quoted by our Chairman FGR Warwick Grigor in the above article yesterday 15/07/2019;

"This is what everyone has been waiting for; There has been a backlog of customers wanting to commence purchasing with us and now we have the approvals we can get on with the job"

"What you're seeing today is the difference between a concept and commercial reality".

I believe that much of some holder's uncertainty & angst may be assuaged by WG's comments post the ASX: FGR Ann of yesterday 15/07/2019.

https://commsec.api.markitondemand....pdf?access_token=tx0Qfnm2EZx7xU8jaG1epEXAvykT

Patience is difficult for many of us ~ Though balanced with a little faith & fair reason, such can alleviate many concerns ~ And also support one against possible agendas that seek to induce fear that others may profit upon ~ Albeit intentional or not.

Some recent odd trading to myself (& much wiser sharemarketeer's) of late hopefully has now passed ~ Today's volume, SP & FGROC rise at COB augers well imo.

Like WG indicated ~Time for us to get on with the job and I am backing another FGR re-rate sooner rather than later & I believe movement in an upward direction will be before FGROC expiry @.15c 08/08/2019 & with overall steady growth to our "cash flow positive" target by end 2019.

(WG & his team I imagine are acutely aware of many like myself looking to exercise & we can all assist each other if design & timing prove advantageous).

And then hopefully such shall prove a solid foundation for the serious growth of FGR for many years to come.

I hope as an example to 'rationalise' such a view ~ I have attached a rather lengthy ~

"On Materials" ~ "Analysis and Ideas on the future of advanced materials published by Policy@Manchester, University of Manchester UK June 2019.

(It may take 30 mins or so to read & I suggest if interested to 'keep scrolling to the end').

https://apc01.safelinks.protection....T6ZCLua+Mt8tMIq4w9zTIey5GJGD8=&reserved=0

A common theme I noticed within the array of sections are multiple references to the GEIC.

For the newer & potential holders in FGR, The article is most informative & highlights the UoM strategies that are "clear, multifaceted, flexible & well in my bias ~ brilliant".

FGR as Official UoM First Tier 'Accredited Graphene Supplier' to the GIEC and associates is a validation that is near priceless imo & 'The right people know' ~ & are letting ~ 'Their right people know'.

That ~ We/FGR ~ 'Are On The Job'.

Cheers,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $14.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267241 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 52304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ 100138
Last updated 14.43pm 19/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.