FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR develops PureGRAPH based Supercapacitor materials, page-23

1. 3,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Interesting you say that.. I thought that too for a while.. then I attended ‘the great debate 3’ at the university of Sydney.. the debate was about batteries vs hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.. the conclusion of the debate was that vehicles using diesel for long distance now would likely turn to hydrogen, where shorter distance vehicles personal passenger vehicles, would likely be battery..

The question was asked about the safety of gas tanks on cars with hydrogen in them. The head of hydrogen at BOC, said. We currently drive around with petrol in the vehicle which when the tank is penetrated the petrol spreads all around the surfaces nearby and burns with intense heat, after ignition.. with a hydrogen tank, if it’s penetrated the hydrogen (being lighter than air) rises sharply and disperses. If it was ignited, it needs oxygen to mix with to explode. So it plumes out of the tank.. the tank will not explode, and are designed to high specs to cope with accidents. In fact from the 80s through to now we have been driving with LPG pressurised tanks. Without too many issues. Look up YouTube, there are many videos of gunshots penetrating hydrogen tanks and you can see the results.

When anyone thinks of hydrogen storage or transportation, it immediately conjures images of a big air ship that burnt while landing.. so the research on that and you will find the outside fabric layer was covered with a substance that stopped the hydrogen from leaking out.. the same substance is now used as rocket fuel, and it was ignited by static charge on the nylon ropes hitting the ground.

Remember the standards that we live by in the western world.. no one wants to drive on a bomb, so they don’t let that happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $98 1.888K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1516 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 681550 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.