CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    What sort of crack are you smoking?

Mate we (not you, i have no idea why you stuck your bulbous head in when you werent even relevant in this comment) were talking multiple generations from now, 1000 to be specific.
    If you average it at 6 generations every 100 years to make the figure less of a slap in YOUR face, and look at the potential even 60 generations from now, youre looking at 1000 years into the future.

If you're honestly dense enough to think your articles and "nails in the coffin" are going to be even remotely relevant in even half that time, and that those technological hurdles wont be overcome, given the fact that 1000 years ago we as a species barely understood how to make steel and sail across oceans and due to exponential technological advancement we're now on the cusp of reusing rockets, then you're actually straight stupid and cant see past the end of your own lifetime.

My comments on asteroid mining were VERY future oriented, i never said i expected to see it even in 300 years if i could live thay long, just that it will happen in the timeframe mentioned in the comment i was responding to, which again you completely missed despite multiple mentions. Why you butted in with irrelevant articles is beyond me, i wasnt talking to you, so stop throwing articles about the potential to mine asteroids today at me when you didnt even understand what i'd written and completely missed the MULTIPLE references to a 1000 generation timeframe.

Again, what a complete waste of time hahahahaha, read the comments youre responding to before you let your ego take over. You've done nothing but showcase the fact your intellect, as highly as you rate it, can't even pick out key phrases in a comment that isn't directed at you and is limited to "SEE THEY AGREE WITH MEEEE" and linking useless and irrelevant articles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.87K 258.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107038 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 117162 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.