FGR 1.03% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR launches new masterbatch PureGRAPH MB-EVA, page-13

1. 3,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hey NZtrader, I am currently wearing blue steel graphene work boots.. that’s a commercial deal, Aquatic Leisure technology have a commercial deal with FGR at the moment, Newgen just upgraded their buy order from FGR, they are all commercial.

FGR are constantly spruiking 50 -70 current potential customers that they are working with. They are all under NDA, so no one knows who they are.. or if they are going to be commercial.

Keep in mind that FGR told its holders on numerous occasions that it takes about 9 months to complete testing and bring a concept to a commercial reality.. for the last 3 years FGR have said that.. and for bigger customers it takes 12-18 months. Going by that logic, we should be dealing with between 100 and 140 commercial customers.. now some will always say that the tech doesn’t justify the extra cost, or that the extra effort for a 30% strength gain will not get them more market share.. so I get some will fall by the wayside..

BUT..

When you consider FGR are targeting concrete, and are a tier 1 partner at the GEIC and are also the self proclaimed ‘ worlds best graphene producer’ then why haven’t they poured a commercial slab with the GEIC where it seems 2 other companies have…

in terms of timeframes when FGR will be making significant commercial sales… my guess is a little over 2 years ago… that’s when the chairman of FGR Warwick Griggor first quoted break even expectations.. and again another 2 times after that..

And here we are…

I am still invested, I am starting to think that somewhere along the line I am either into personal punishment, or FOMO… there have been many other opportunities that have gone begging for me , due to FGR being ‘on the cusp’.. after conversations I have had with management at agm’s and conferences (pre-covid) they were all very reassuring… and again… here we are..

Good luck with your investment choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $12.57K 268.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 537 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 23021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.