FGR 6.52% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Agreed Horse. No one is going to use concrete for structural...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Agreed Horse. No one is going to use concrete for structural applications until a huge amount of testing is done. It is similar to what Titomic will be facing with their 6m long titanium 3D printer. Perfect for producing aircraft parts, but ain't gonna happen for a long time due to all the stringent testing requirements needed. Still, they're not sitting around waiting for the next 15 years for this; they're using to to produce bikes, golf clubs, whatever else.

For FGR a great application would be footpaths. Who cares if not fully tested - no ones going to die. How much concrete is there in footpaths in Sydney?

I would imagine the Chinese would be keen to get in on this technology considering the vast amounts of concrete they use. Having lived there I have seen just how much is used to build the high speed railways - they are dead level the whole way, meaning you have may sections over 30m high. For a 300km track, that is a LOT of concrete. Of course they'd use their own supplies rather than FGR's, but that should help kick it into mainstream. And really, that's what we want. As a bulk producer of high quality graphene, what we want more than anything is for graphene to come into mainstream so we get the customers. 

More than anything, I don't think anyone here bought into the obscure world of graphene expecting a quick buck. I am investing with a 10 year + timeline, so testing timeline doesn't really bother me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $14.67K 303.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13043 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 11019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.