CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6977
    Good Moring AdventureLife,

Don’t forget the benefits of graphene are not just to do with the compressive strength,
    Adding graphene increases its flexural strength, it also reduces the water permeability, reduced wear ect,

Price
    FGR have previously suggested its graphene could see prices of $100,000 – 150,000k per T, needing only using 0.02% of graphene it will cost $20-30 per m3

FGR results
    increases in tensile strength of 27% in concrete mortars.
    increases in compressive strength of 34%
    FGR’s compressive strength is a 240% increase vs Talga’s Resources.

Talga’s 2017 Results
    26% increase in flexural strength at 28 days cure time
    14% increase in compressive strength at 28 days cure time

EDE results.

Eden - Concrete.png

EDE price is $25 per gallon per cubic yard = $32 per m3, that gives a compressive strength of 28% Tensile strength of 16% (Green) less than FGR's results. (both methods use water based additives)

For EDE to have a similar result as FGR PureGRAPH - Edencrete needs 3 gallons per cubic yard = $48 per m3 which gives 27% increase in compressive and 26% Tensile (Pink). Slightly under FGR's results

It would appear that PureGRAPH will be a cheaper method than Edencrete who are already have its products in commercial tests. MC $121 Mil.

@ESC - I thought the announcement of late were designed to push the SP up for the AIM listing, I.e so we have less dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.