FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Nope did not say that at all, but if you want if you want to...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Nope did not say that at all, but if you want if you want to misrepresent what I said by all means go ahead, though I will suggest many would have missed it during the presentation, and/or asked for it to be clarified.

They released it unchanged to investors - no harm as like i said the average 'investor' and especially most that we find on this forum don't have a clue anyway - like that numpty who reckoned they had a mate who is a materials engineer that dismissed the idea that purity of starting graphite would have a material effect on the quality of graphene produced as a nice story for a pump and dump, which is not only wrong but demonstrably so.

So as someone who has a PhD and surely would be extremely conscious of not making grammatical/spelling mistakes in a post deriding others for doing exactly that, do you not think it odd that you can't spell 'tonnes'? Or that your sentence structure is so very poor, as in "...at least I can judge how the written one good or not" is pretty much gobbledygook.

I realise you aren't making a presentation at a conference, however why on earth would I give any weight to your opinion when it's obvious you want to nit-pick minor details that in fact will have zero bearing on the success or not of the company. If your inference is that this typo, or the fact they did a 'web search' for graphene prices, is somehow indicative of the lack of thoroughness or competence of management, then I think this is drawing a long bow. The credentials of management speak for themselves. You speak drivel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.