FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR presenting at Emerging Growth Conference, page-11

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Thanks @vcxy.

Please tell me Grigor didn't make another cash flow
    positive claim in that presentation? Dear o'dear.

Geez, I don't know about anyone else but if the company can't even sell 20ton of graphene in the next 12 months after all the talking, this could end up being a poor investment decision for me. I'm in the black but getting a little nervous now. God I hope I'm wrong.

There's so much bullsh@t sprouted by this company, it's mind boggling. If management mention Steel Blue, ALT, NewGen or friggin' Planartech again, I think I'll have a conniption. FFS WG and management, it's clear f-all is going to happen with these imposters so stop talking them up. It does nothing for you or the company's credibility talking up these mobs over and over again. The last two presentations (April and May) mention Steel Blue and ALTs new graphene promotions in 'March 2021'. WTF, surely someone proof reads the bloody presentations? It's the small things that people
    pay attention to...

Back to Gerdau, I believed it was reasonable to assume (after Grigor's enthusiastic spluttering) that they would be purchasing a decent amount of our graphene as part of the "proposed JV"? However, that doesn't seem to be the case. @Yowie21 you were spot on again... Meanwhile we await this apparent contract for sale or JV with Gerdau.

I've got a sh@tload of options so they better not have given up on them. Especially after talking up their conversions on at least 3 recent occasions.

Rant over (for the time being). All IMHO. DYOR.

Mr B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.