FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR presenting at Emerging Growth Conference, page-14

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I haven't visited for a while.

I read the opening lines of the announcement. I need not to be drinking coffee in future. Cleaning up the screen is messy, still I finally get some other nasty crud off.

So.. here we are at the offending piece,

"The Emerging Growth Conference is a live, interactive online event that will give existing shareholders and the investment community the opportunity to interact with the Company's Chairman, Warwick Grigor, in real time."

"Live and interact."

Where is my ... "stick, prodding for the purpose of" ? Is it alive or dead...poke poke.
    Yes, dear reader you aren't sure if I refer to WG or FGR. Probably both. lol.

1,000 tpa at 0.1% of anything is severely limiting for the bulk markets. Here we go again, "...this will take much longer than folk expect."

Some people have made 3x their money or a little better, the ones you hear the most rah, rah from.

7c buy in July 2017 (4 years ago) or March 2020 12c. Everyone is probably in at average 20c.

The objective of this post is that FGR in my considered opinion doesn't have enough access to quantity, UoM hasn't delivered on anything yet, FGR doesn't have any useful mines to mine in terms of quantity/rate or labour skills and clients are tiddlers.

How is it some people can get billion dollar company's interest using a laptop and others spend several monster $ e.g. FGR, and couldn't pull a chick at a Thai bar.

Last edited by jumpstart: 28/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.251K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.