FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR presenting at Emerging Growth Conference, page-15

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Your posts are becoming decidedly more and more desperate and predictable @jumpstart. The pettiness of your comments has become childish and boring. Quite sad really.

So let me get this right, 'this is going to take longer than folks expect.... and we don't have access to enough quantity'. Just have a think about those two statements luv.

You might need to start doing some more research my dear. Here's something you can do, try typing 'graphene' into your search engine. Anything pop up? Mmm happening a little faster than you anticipate isn't it. Billions being spent around the world on utilizing this wonder material in so many ways that it's difficult to keep track of them. That ain't no chicken feed. And it's expanding more and more every single day.

Finally we get to hear what really grinds your gears. Some people on here it would appear have average buy-in values just under or over 10c. They are just part of the rah rah crowd hey Jumpstart? Pfft, how embarrassing luv. So when it comes downs to it, it's all about a little jealousy hey? Dear o'dear. Of course there was always the underlying reasons for your constant negative posts bagging out the company. You know, I don't care what the reasoning is any more. You my dear are on ignore. Been nice knowing you.

All in my humble opinion. DYOR

Mr B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $2.459K 47.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42070 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 439454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.