FGR 1.03% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Ann: FGR raises funds for continuing development-FGR.AX, page-67

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Atari, I think you'll find he has already snaffled a very nice parcel of the OB options at a bargain price 2-3 weeks ago. Beat me to the punch. Thanks for leaving me the leftovers forrestfield. (and welcome!)

Interesting action over the last two weeks. The weather related events in SL certainly put a dampener on things, and helped a few short termers make the decision to leave. Means that even more shares are now tied up in the hands of those who understand the high purity vein graphite story.

As production nears, and potential buyers trial their samples, the stock is becoming more illiquid. Any major developments around the corner will find less supply.

Wasn't the month of August mentioned as the start date for the Geelong development (IIM/Geotextiles)? Any coincidence that FGR is now advising August for production?

The train has been slowed just a bit by a washout on the track, but we're under way again. Sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to get exciting very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $12.57K 268.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 537 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 23021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.