EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The strongest creature for his size but least equipped for...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The strongest creature for his size but least equipped for combat, that dwells beneath Australian skies is Weary Will the Wombat. (ack. Banjo )

G'day Whatshername. Good to see you back on deck. I remember your first cartoon. Me V computer. Nothing has changed much. I still have to look closely for the , and . and % keys etc. hence my lack of punctuation. Life must go on.

You and Jake0002 were very clever with your Goofy cartoons. In my younger days I was a Tarzan type person. Not so now, more in the Dagwood mould. I wont get involved in this CR battle with a war of words. At this stage it is supposition only. CR has points both for and against. I reckon some posters should have a long warm shower, a strong cup of tea, coffee, or Milo take a Bex powder and have a lay down and calm down.
    I reckon Richmond will win GF and next years EDE will be in the top four. Meantime you remain positive and hold onto everything. When the grey clouds drift away there are always blue sky above. Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.