FID 1.96% $7.50 fiducian group limited

Hey Peter, I like your posts because you are always so rational....

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Peter, I like your posts because you are always so rational. I trust the people in this company since I have been following them for many years, but less so recently. It is better just let them execute. We only need to cheer them when they deliver.

There are a few caveats besides the inflows. The real estate woe is IMO a positive for the stock market. Chinese are not coming back any time soon. Money has to go somewhere. Also a lot depends on the monetary policy of the central bank. Historically when facing a difficult situation, quick and easy solutions usually prevail. I expect cheap money to flood the system soon. By looking at the returns in the past year in real estate and stocks, the stock market is a lot hotter than the housing market. I really hope we see a virtuous cycle once people are starting to pile in. A bull market will lift FUMAA at the same time, so this works better than acquisition and natural inflows.

I think with a combination of inflows, acquisitions and integrations, and more importantly, a market that is 10% higher than today's level, it is still possible to see EPS coming at 50c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.50
Change
-0.150(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $236.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.61 $7.61 $7.47 $44.14K 5.855K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128 $7.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.59 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FID (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.