CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Ann: Field Activities Commence at West Musgrave Project, page-5

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi chelkn

I am only conjecturing using the available public information.
    To suggest CZI is in discussions with other parties is too left field for me to consider, but if you know something, then so be it.

Otherwise from my time in the industry, if you put up a successful Scoping Study, then the next logical step for the next phase of drilling is to start focusing on the indicated/inferred resources and in-fill drill them such that they shift to indicated/measured ore reserves in the feasibility study. Why? Because 1) inferred resources cannot be used in an ore reserve, and 2) banks want measured resources to cover the finance pay back period. As said, I am only looking at the ASZ announcements - but CZI don't seem to be doing this, which I interpret to mean that the Scoping Study did not make the grade, and that they are now prioritising looking for new high grade zones to add to the inventory.

Yes, I do agree the management team have a very strong prior history with BCI. But I ponder whether the BCI project put up a strong Scoping Study, or a weak Scoping Study. It makes all the difference.

Time will tell.

Cheers
    Gosouth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.