CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Hi Gosouth, Just a further note after some further thought, I...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Gosouth,

Just a further note after some further thought, I know you didn't do this intentionally, but others may think that you've just inferred that I may know price sensitive information that isn't available in the public domain. Because of that, I must further explain myself.

I'm sure that CZI believe that they have an economical resource. CZI management made this clear in Richard Bevan's last media release via the CZI web page as well as other media releases.

I'm also convinced that CZI will try and follow the same path to development that BCI did. Following that logic (which maybe flawed), I looked at the history of BCI. At the moment CZI is in what I call the "orphan period". I looked at what BCI did during it's orphan period and I noted that BCI announced a partnership with Tennant Metals, an off-take agreement with HengHou Industries and another JV was announced with FMG for infrastructure. In other words, the CEO of BCI at that time Mike Young wasn't/ couldn't be brothered with drill targets, he left that up to his Chief operating operator Blair Duncan. Mike's number one goal was to get off-take and infrastructure deals done, as Mike said at the time, "without infrastructure, you've just got a pile of dirt in the Pilbara".

I cannot empathize this enough -- Mike Young's job at CZI is to be the deal maker. IF CZI's resource was considered borderline on whether it would get up, he would still be pounding on doors trying to do deals. That's just his nature and what a savvy operator does during these quiet times. Whether he can do any further deals at CZI like he did at BCI -- I don't know, I hope so, if anyone can Mike can. I've wasted too much money over the years on companies who have over promised and under delivered. BCI was one of those rare gems where they under promised and over delivered. I've brought into CZI purely because of Mike's involvement.

On a different note to help explain myself, I've brought into the Gold stock MSR because they had a 2M ounce deposit with a head grade of 3 grams a tonne, a BFS which stated a C1 cost of $376 an ounce!!!!!!! and C3 costs of $670 a ounce. For me it was a no brainer considering it's market cap, on paper the numbers were unbelievable, this thing was going into production, but still MSR shareholders wait and wait and wait for a capex deal. What I'm trying to say is these days, as I'm getting older and hopefully wiser, I spend less time on the resource numbers, and more time on the quality of the management team.

Gosouth as you mentioned time will tell, but just to repeat, it's no mystery to me what Mike is currently up to, if he's not riding a bike, he's trying to do deals. I'm hoping he can pull something off for all CZI shareholders.

I also shouldn't have used the word "expecting" in that first post, that could have been easily misinterpreted, I should have used the word speculating or simular.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.