GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Field Photo Update - Turesi, page-22

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Thank you @fooca for the response and detailed info. I now do agree the saw is cutting the core longitudinally - I misled myself by assuming they would take a photo when they were cutting them up across in lengths - But as you say, they probably missed that photo opportunity and then after the backlash from HC (which they do read) they must have decided to post a photo and by that stage they had finished cutting them in lengths and were cutting them in halves longitudinally - as the pic shows.

IMP a close up photo of the core would have made a difference - for three reasons;

(1) It is a norm - almost constitutional - and absence of which raises doubt and speculation as it did (but what is new with GPP in that regard?!?!). P.S. I was not the only one questioning why photo was missing!!!

(2) It would have saved us a couple of $1000's which the management could have spent on new couches so when we do need the money, for example airfare for John Watts to have his doughnuts there onsite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 388451 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.