EXR 0.00% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

Well said @WatchNact and @Wonkers The one thing I’d like to add...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Well said @WatchNact and @Wonkers The one thing I’d like to add is that this bcf figure shouldn’t be taken as gospel. We really don’t know what it is or is likely to be as we haven’t been provided with the full suite of data, some results are still pending. A lot of assumptions are being made and I haven’t seen a IMO DYOR. There have been various figures I’ve seen discussed on here.

Neil has said the figures (updated prospective & contingent) released later this year will be within a range and independently assessed. The areal extent, seam thickness, gas content and permeability in Nomgon West to date has been enough for him to say at the end of his recent webinar that it was looking to be ‘an enormously economic project’ - btw that audio is a must for any interested shareholder. Note: look at SEH and it’s T.O value based on its figures.

Discussion on HotCopper is good as it helps to build our knowledge base, but at the end of the day the thing that matters is what is released to the market and said by the board. I do read and listen to everything released by the company multiple times and I’ve also done extensive external research.

If you believe in the company as I do, then the real value will show through in the end and it’s likely to be many multiples of its current market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 12.0¢ $483.2K 3.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 744769 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ 2645178
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.