FEX 4.94% 38.5¢ fenix resources ltd

funny how we have come full circle here with EMG was once a...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    funny how we have come full circle here with EMG

was once a great looking shell when technology deals were all the rage and Otsana seemed to be doing well with Technology deals, then technology hit the skids and the ASX changed the deal rules and EMG almost drifted away into oblivion

Now we have Iron Ore once again doing very well as a commodity confounding the bears and skeptics and the Iron Ore sector in full swing, now it might be forward proactive thinking that management decided to start exploring their Beyondie Iron Ore deposit but Im inclined to think more likely it was just a coincidence, they had nothing else to do so thought they might as well do some work on their only project which just so happened to be a very large Mag Iron Ore deposit at a time when the Iron Ore sector was showing alot of strength

Despite my skepticism on management here with a $2.5m Mkt Cap and $1.5m cash an EV of $1m for such a large Mag Iron Ore deposit it does leave alot of upside if the bullishness continues in the sector but wont get too excited until I see the proof

once bitten twice shy and all that
    Last edited by strauss: 18/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $267.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.8¢ 38.5¢ $1.126M 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 151027 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 201127 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.