LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hats off to FNT with great transparency here and FINALLY SOME...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hats off to FNT with great transparency here and FINALLY SOME WORK BEING DONE. Not only do we know that results are coming out next week, but another 2.5x more closely followed in early November (Give about 3 weeks max). IMVHO very silly to be selling out now when results are due... although on the upside I’d rather the holders with weak hands sell out now so they can see in future what they could of have. They must need another lesson on “investing”. Hope some of you fellow investors are accumulating at these cheap prices. One thing that caught my eye with Frontier is the extremely low MC and SOI, which can favour FNT in the long run due to the potential to grow. I would love to see the directors put some of that money they earned over the pass few months back into the company with purchasing shares. Just remember team, one of our substantial holders is David Argyle, who purchased a large block earlier this year. Not every day that you get a billionaire mining magnet taking a large stake in small company like ours.

Looking forward to next week, hopefully we can see the POG crack that $2000 USD resistance again with the election coming up.

Have a great weekend everyone, as always DYOR.

InvestCoins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.871K 2.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6876319 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.