ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Wow company destroying news, watch out SH's, I took up a share placement like many investors did. Only ever spoken to 1 director, who contacted me prior to this placement and I didn't personally know any other director, hardly a conduit, LMAO, good attempt to deflect, what are you trying to insinuate, Oliver!!!

Hasn't Billis or any of your 3 other RIM bashing posters participated placements before, LMAO????

I haven't trashed SH's investment, unlike what you guys are doing imo... NOW you are BOASTING ABOUT IT and calling SH's "LOSERS"....

IMO you are unhinged and have no shame at all... Now after calling SH's LOSER'S, you now want SH's to support Billis with this type of post, are you having a trump moment in life, seriously keep trashing the SH's, yep I can really see them all supporting Billis Now, LMAO!!!

7th largest loser on the ASX for the day. Third day in a row of losses - after 3 weeks of suspension. The Board seriously have a lot to answer for. They have guided RIM into a terrible potential litigious mess. Time for change! To the posters that keep building them up - the market continues to voice its views...
    Somewhere soon there has to be a short-lived dead cat bounce, that is the best hope for the losers to mitigate losses.

What a disgraceful, clueless and stupid post by you BOB and wanting SH's support after that comment, shameful imo... If I was Billis, Bob would certainly need a new job after this, LMAO!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: Yesterday, 15:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.009(16.1%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 4.5¢ $532.7K 10.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 172515 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.