MDI 21.4% 1.7¢ middle island resources limited

Everyone is so bullish which of course totally validates my...

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Everyone is so bullish which of course totally validates my decision to sell today the parcel I picked up on-market for 1.1c a week prior. Yep, I'll take a 50% profit in just over a week every single time.
    Now I still have my core holding left and under 2c that's not for sale - although if anybody reading this wants to push the bid above 2c in the next week or so that's a different matter.
    I figure two things.
    1/ No corporate action till after the BFS which is due September. My take? 3 to 4c.
    2/ No more assay results until two months (assuming same time lag as phase 1 drilling) after drilling commences supposedly this week - BTW that's August. No news is bad news at the junior end of the resources sector of the ASX. You can take that little nugget to the bank! Check out recent history. MDI SP fell from 1.35c to 0.4c while everyone was waiting for the assay results from phase 1 drilling. Not saying the same for phase 2 - just saying.
    If it goes above 2c I'm out but of course expect to buy back in at lower levels between now and August. If it drops below 1.2c I'll add to my existing position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.003(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $3.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.9¢ 1.5¢ $40.97K 2.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 520000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 291555 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.