AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: FIH Data Confirms Optimal Valve Positioning with ComASUR, page-12

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I am interested in this company and think the IP could be worth billions. It irks me how much time and effort the company assigns to promotion and investment (to help the ongoing funding cycle). The data does speak for itself and those who are watching know this. They also know that valuable IP is worth nothing if funding and execution aren't there. I am willing to re-invest into this company once the funding question mark is once and for all removed. From this point there's still huge execution risk and I hope they make better decisions (eg hiring a sales force to sell their tissue products and making next to no progress over many years) on how capital is allocated. For now it makes no sense (to me) to invest now, the risk:reward will get a lot better once the funding question mark is removed. Even if there's a deal inked tomorrow, there will be plenty of time to invest in this stock given how long it takes ASX listed medical and biotech stocks to re-rate (let alone one that has a history like Anteris/Admedus/Allied Health Care)
    Last edited by htae39: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.