AVR 1.92% $18.55 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: FIH Data Confirms Optimal Valve Positioning with ComASUR, page-4

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    What you are witnessing here is a “look through” to what the final pivotal trial results could and should look like. This is so much more that non inferior to the point where it could have been “a must be far superior” trial and I still wouldn’t be worried.

Getting pre trial confirimative results showing that the iterations to the delivery system have improved what was already brilliant is worth much more to me than any short term sp bounce.

Patience will be rewarded IMO and therein lies the daily challenge for everyone. And before everyone says it I too have been here for 10 years. However, I did load up at $3, $4 and $8 to compensate for my first $90 purchase and multiple otter price point purchases. So this relieves a bit of pressure for me and allows me to wait patiently.

What we have is so valuable now it’s just a matter of who can wait the rest of time required (always knowing that a left field partnership announcement could change everything in an instant.) Once we list on the Nasdaq and fix our capital position and start the pivotal trial we should be re rated one way or another.

IMO, the real tough times are well and truly behind us.

DYOR and Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.55
Change
0.350(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $356.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.20 $18.62 $18.20 $68.60K 3.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $18.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.90 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.