CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Did a quick search around online and noticed a few other small...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Did a quick search around online and noticed a few other small online retailers have picked up the full FIJ product line recently.

planetgoodness.com.au & the healthy household.com.au. The product line is also on catch.com.au (never seen this previosuly) and back in the Amazon.com.au website with the full range also for the first time since noble kava only tablets being sold out for sometime.

As mentioned in another thread it seems some individual govita stores also now stock FIJ product line.

I also believe people underestimate the bioceuticals / Blackmores fulfilment from last month. Bioceuticals is stocked in just about every pharmacy shelf (behind counter) in Australia and also I’ve noticed at every govita store.

Woolworths have a range review of the vitamins product line that closed 28 dec 2020 (as per partner hub website). Assuming the time to review to contract stage could take a few months this could also soon be a possibility...

As mentioned in my post above, it seems we now have a revolving door of revenue from contracts, agreements etc... which are now consistently adding to the positive income and bottom line unlike 3-6 months ago.

Only within the last month have bioceuticals / Blackmores plus China been filled, previous to this coles only, now we also have chemist warehouse.

Add the other revenue streams and things are looking good and I’m excited to FIJ stretch it’s legs in the coming quarterlies and mature.

Add to this possibility of entering international marketplaces such as USA (Fiji’s largest kava export market - its only a matter of time) and expansion of product line possibility into drinks (google kava codex alamantas), plus Australian government legalising kava for non medical use it could be a very exciting year of growth the company.
    Last edited by Stockholm: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $67.05K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6801568 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 241592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.