SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

All necessary steps to put this company in a strong position in...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    All necessary steps to put this company in a strong position in the future. Rome was not built in a day and what they are doing will revolutionize the industry.. These things don't happen over night they take time and patents are a huge part of establishing a stronghold on certain markets. Ideally I would have liked to have seen revenue by now but I admit I underestimated the process and steps involved earlier and perhaps jumped in a little earlier than I generally would. I understand something of this magnitude takes time to do properly and to establish a solid company with a stronghold over their competitors which by the looks of, is what they are doing. They will have a solid foundation with unlimited growth potential but for now we will have to sit back and wait for the process to takes its course. If I didn't invest heavily already I would not be trying to guess the bottom at this point and instead investing and holding as undoubtedly this will rise with a vengeance in the near future in my opinion.
    Last edited by Jp9090: 16/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.