ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    Thanks mate, your experience and knowledge of this business is immeasurable, and I never ignore it.

However I want to make this one point without challenging you in any way. That is - I do not think the concept of planning to spend nearly all of our available 12mill on a scout drilling program over the whole of Frewena was a smart move.

In engineering planning there is a thing called Game Theory - its all about probabilities of success.
    If you select the most likely location for success (be it Roadhouse, Jumping Spider, Mt Lamb NW) - your first drill is a wildcat and you get the probability of success of a wildcat, but (assuming No1 was not a complete dud, in which case you move on) the No2 drill has the benefit of what you have learned, and so on, the probability of success increases with each subsequent drill (until you prove a dud, or narrow down the target).
    Obtaining more information and knowledge about the Game, is always the objective.

Of course as you say, you still have to be lucky, and I do believe good luck comes to the good generals.

I reckon half the guys who read the above will think it's BS, that's OK too.
    Let them think though, what would have happened if we had kept drilling at Roadhouse and found what was there? Even a small find of economic ore would have sent the SP flying, a CR would have been easy and more oppies would be exercised.
    It would have been good luck of course. but the probability of success would have been greater than just moving on to the next pre-decided scout drilling location.

BTW, I mentioned ENR purely because they have a project in the Barkly Region with similar geology and targets to ours, they recently JV'd it to BHP who will spend heaps to advance to ownership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.