PUR 20.0% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Settle down dude. There are some real dickheads on this forum....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    Settle down dude. There are some real dickheads on this forum. Please don't become one. It was just a question on what you see coming in the next 3-6 months. I have done my own research and can't see any catalyst that will realistically result in a decent share price increase in that time. You say that it will be an interesting 3-6 months so I am curious to why. That's the way hotcopper works (and life in general).

But thanks for posting and highlighting the announcements. I am happy to say that they say the same thing as they said the previous 10 times I have read them (and all the times you have posted them). I personally don't think that there is anything particularly interesting in them. Just more rock chips and planning to plan to do something.

Yes they have 17 new drill targets. Do you think they will drill these in first half 2022? I think 2nd half is more likely.

TBH i need to raise some funds for a SPP with attached options which I really don't want to miss out on. Unfortunately, some or all of my PUR holdings may need to go to fund that. Having been trying to convince myself to keep all my PUR holdings and fund it another way. But I just can't see any near term catalysts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.