PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

No Problem Barney that dig wasnt aimed at you or I wouldnt have...

1. 5,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2128
    No Problem Barney that dig wasnt aimed at you or I wouldnt have answered your question, I cant predicted what is going to happen, at least PUR are exploring, I think PUR will have to follow through with the drilling, we just have to wait and see, exploration takes time, Getting a Rig, Drilling, Assays, Assay Results, more targets and Drilling again ...

Still have Cal West to investigate and thats just started as we speak, remember PUR only acquired these tenements 1 year ago and drilling started in September so its only been 4 months of real exploration, I still think there is something there, but I might be wrong, but I havnt investated heavily in PUR, I have some penny stocks right now but Ive also got shares in companies I invested in the early to mid 2000's which are doing very well (FMG, NCM, OZL, WHC and last year in March PLS got down to 18-20 cents when Covid started up now they are $3.00 that was a great buy!! missed out on CHN nealy purchased at 25 cents held off and the horses bolted) and do not need to make comments on HC these companies look after themselves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.501K 2.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 70143997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12462497 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.