HRZ 2.44% 4.2¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Final Boorara Toll Milling Campaign nets $1.2 Million Cash, page-14

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    We should get some solid news flow very soon... HRZ has been drilling solid for quite a while now.... we have only received about 30% of last years 20,000mts drill campaign.... a new discovery could send us parabolic!!

Glad to be in a deep value exploration stock at this time with huge potential, it certainly hedges us against all the volatility in the sector at the moment... I believe the pull back in gold is short term (It’s currently looking for a bottom)... fund managers have dropped large amounts of their gold holdings to chase risk on assets while the printing presses are pumping... What could possibly go wrong for them!
    These same schizophrenic fund managers will be buying back their gold again as soon as that 1.9trill Q/E is in the rear view mirror... which I believe will be very soon.

HRZ is cashed up and will easily breeze through the short term noise and continue to add value to the company while we wait...

The wild Card for us is our Nimbus Silver deposit... if Silver breaks through $30USD we could easily double our SP... That’s really Crazy, because the asset is not even priced into our very low current market capital.
    Last edited by LibertyS: 26/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $3.756K 89.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338244 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 50910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.