AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Final CY2023 Phase 1 Drill Results - Minyari Gold Project, page-29

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Give it up, you have no Firetruck of an idea of what's going on.

Your calls on AZS where pie in the sky stuff, a couple of months ago you were calling it to go to 15c when it was 30c and you where going to still hold, and you rubbished management and even said SQM might walk away.

Then it hits pay dirt, and oh no you have not sold a share in 3 plus years and you were calling it halve, "what the hell", and oh you also need to shout out you are a top 100 shareholder, or was that top 50 after it skyrocketed.

Seriously you had no idea then, if you did ok out of it, good on you, but it had nothing to do with your knowledge, that i'm 100% sure of.

Anyone who has to yell, how smart they are, or how much (supposed) money they have, or how knowledgeable they are on price direction, get red flags in my book.

You bring nothing here to this forum nor H.C in general besides, the "GNORE BUTTON".

Seen many like you over years in various disguises, in a fisherman's term, you are Toad Fish, nibbling away just for the sake of it to frustrate.

Cheers, I'm happy to stay the course on the potential of what I think can unfold.

Interesting times, hope those nibbling pesky fish get eaten, nah not even good for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $327.1K 29.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 22831631 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2320693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.