MNB 3.28% 6.3¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Final Design Complete for Cabinda Phosphate Fertilizer Plant, page-26

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Tcb007,

Thanks for your response. It definitely is a probable cause. Chuk elaborated in great detail on this in one of his previous posts.

But again, that is the deduction made personally by Chuk and yourself. I don't think that's how it should function in an efficient stock market in general, and in a great company in particular. Information like this (why there's a delay, is it to incorporate the prices, FID, etc. in parallel with the DFS) should be made clear and transparent to the shareholders, not leaving them to guess WHY it's delayed, and instead casually brushing it off with a "it will be available in the coming months".

Just to be clear, I have NO problem with the delay itself. What gets on my nerve is lack of explanation for a bad thing that happened (those who work for corporate on tight deadlines know this: you'd better have a hell of a good reason why you didn't deliver something on time). This is very lackluster communication from the company and casts a doubt on the transparency or ability to communicate clearly to shareholders what's going on.

It's a great company (I'm heavily invested), but just wanted to share my thoughts that there are certain orange flags here that serious shareholders should consider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $55.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $517 8.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4410 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.