MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

chuk, this mentality is exactly why things like this are bound...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    chuk, this mentality is exactly why things like this are bound to happen in small cap world, because those BOD people know that SH will rationalize all these with upside potential.

Upside potential, if I may emphasize, should have no impact on our tolerance of low standard reporting/disclosure/transparency. The fact that the stock would go up 5x, 10x from here is no substitute for standards. An analogy is when you work for a company that pays you a lot of money, but have no respect for you. Should you be quiet when the remuneration paid to you is top-notch?

MNB has done this more than once. First, it was the first capital raising when they said "guys, jump in, this is your last chance before DFS". Then we were all caught with surprise when the 2nd capital raising came, again, no decent explanation.

And here we are, DFS late, again, with no explanation. I think we can all agree that DFS delivery is KEY in realising and trusting the value of this business. So the fact that it is late, it is A VERY BAD THING. And something that is bad requires a lot of explanation from the company, which we have not seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.