RAC 2.85% $1.45 race oncology ltd

No he come with only 15k cash from US as he got cleaned out by...

1. 5,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1238
    No he come with only 15k cash from US as he got cleaned out by his partner that's why he had no cash to buy shares.
    (Had no cash).
    I'm disappointed to see DCB step down after meeting him in Melbourne but after speaking to him today he had to accept the board's decision and large shareholders request to step down.
    He was 100% honest in his speaking to potential partners and did say he is extremely positive in the science.
    We have something special and by him stepping down should not effect the potential partners that they were engaging as they see the $$$ value that they will make something like that. That's all I'll add on that.
    I do not blame him for the SP declined solely,
    I will say I wish Dr T had stayed onboard when he stepped down and as I don't know why he left when he did I'll have to take his word as it was for best interests of SH but as I don't know the reason so far it has not been at best interest as the SP declined on him leaving.
    So now he is back and I expect the SP to start recovering and to some degree finally know the reasons of his departure a few few months ago.
    I'll add one last thing as at the Melbourne meeting a group of us did mention for Dr T to be back on board and it was said that they were in contact with T quite regularly.
    Also someone checking Lee speaking did say did T leave because the board want to sell RAC quickly and T wanted to run the course longer (for more value I take it )
    What was said was
    QUITE THE OPPOSITE
    so maybe T will be trying to get RAC bought out quicker than the strategic plan, and if so, I am very pleased about that bring it on.
    Also, that was spoken with tongue in cheek,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.040(2.85%)
Mkt cap ! $242.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.45 $1.36 $56.44K 40.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.43
  Change
0.040 ( 2.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.44 $1.36 18648
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.