IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Hi Poker, Alpha and perhaps my old mate Q is still out there...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Poker, Alpha and perhaps my old mate Q is still out there with the two cases of beer he's won off me.

I've been hiding from the depressing IMS story and hoping my very large holding which is currently wall paper will return to its glory days of 44c plus which was around 3 years ago. I remember this very well as I was in Noosa on a perfect 28 degree day drinking a thousand Carona's as they hit 44c and I was worth a bomb.

I said to my broker it's going to $1 and I'm going to give it to Q delux, but of course it crashed and the rest is history. You should always self half!!!

Anyway, I think Neil is a very good operator, but hasn't been driving it hard or fast enough, so I hope he stays doing what's he's always done and someone steps up to get this puppy flying again.

The new business model is based on another incredibly successful mob OS, so there is certainly a stack of potential and upside should we be able to capitalise in Europe and perhaps the US in due course.

I remain cautiously optimistic about my old gem which has made me a serious amount of money from 2c to 32c when I sold heaps. So although Q won the bets, I did incredibly well from MBE and i'm therefore very loyal.

Hope all is well and I'll try to engage with you guys as much as I can in between ruunning a super busy business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.